Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Well...I finally did it!  Yesterday morning, I created a video (actually two videos) to show how to tie a few of the  head coverings I offer in my Etsy shop.  The videos aren't great... and you can tell I've never done one before (i.e., just about knocked over the mannequin...called my chiffon pin a chiffon scarf...bumped the table with a loud bang...said to fold a scarf into a rectangle when I meant a triangle...ran out of time because I didn't realized I was limited to only 10 minutes (I hate limitations!), but still, I felt like I had a very productive morning, and no, I don't intend to quit my day job! (Cringe)

Having hair loss myself, I am always striving to design good looking head coverings for times when wearing a wig is not desirable. Also, like a lot of women, I sometimes exercise in my hair piece and needed to have some cute way to anchor my hair and still be cool and comfortable.  This was the inspiration for my line of Yoga hair wraps, sashes, headbands and bandana tubes. I try to design pieces that are easy to put on and easy to wear, but I can understand that some women  need a little more guidance than a photo provides. That's why I decided to do my video(s).  I hope anyone who sees it/them might get some ideas about how to wear some of the scarves or caps they have laying around their house.  And, I hope I'll be forgiven for my 'amateur film-making' status!

Here are the videos:


No comments:

Post a Comment